Thursday 22 March 2012

Renaissance Photography Prize 2012 ... Continued.

The results are back for the Renaissance Photography Prize 2012 competition and unfortunately I didn't place. I'm glad I entered however as it was for a good cause (breast cancer) which I try to give money too anyway. From entering I've concluded that entering several of these type of competitions could be expensive and the chances of winning is still extremely unlikely, which is the same as the free photography competitions. I'm not saying skill doesn't come into it, because that is a crucial part of entering a photography competition. However everything about entering is premium, the price, the prize and of course the competition! So I probably won't be making a habit out of entering competitions that I have to pay an entry fee for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment