Tuesday 1 February 2011

Competition Entry: PicStop

After a week hunting for photography competitions, I finally entered one! The task was to enter a photograph that captured "winter". Image must be in JPG format and not exceed 300k in size, must include a title and a short description. Competition ends, 30th March 2011. The winner will be announced shortly afterwards. 


I chose this picture - titled "Hidden Truth"

Calm winter seascape of the twilight sun, deceitfully hiding its icy presents

I enjoyed entering the competition, simply so people could see my work. I also like the thought of my imagery being acknowledged and actually winning something but how fun! I will definitely be looking out for more competitions to enter!

For any of you that want to enter this particular competition, here is the link! http://www.picstop.co.uk/photocomp-upload/
  


1 comment:

  1. i think youre amazing :D
    and also a very very talented photographer :D

    i think im following you but i really dont get this blog malarky!!


    love you xx

    ReplyDelete