Thursday 5 April 2012

La Brasserie Kidderminster



I rang la Brasserie this morning and asked if I could possibly look at the space that has been hired for the Reception meal so that I can judge what I can achieve photographically. The staff member I spoke too was really friendly and helpful, he explained that the space was fairly empty at current as they move things into the room to the requirements of the event, but I could look anyway. When I go to the venue I was shown the room, I was expecting a small venue as I've been to this restaurant before, I didn't realise this venue had a back room that you can hire for events. A member of staff showed me pictures of the room and how it would be layer out on the day (the pictures that are above). The room looked nothing like these pictures so I was grateful they showed me them as it gave me a great indication of what I could do. This room is called the Wilde Suite and holds 40 people. There is a good amount of light in this room and I can't see how I'd have a problem photographing the guests at the table/speeches/cake cutting. There is no where for the photographers to be taken of the groups or bride or groom but I presume these photographs are being taken at the registry office or outside the church next to the registry office, this will have to be discussed with my uncle and his fiancĂ© in a weeks time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment